Want to find a Moms group?
Staying at home can be a blessing and a struggle. It’s wonderful to soak in the development and growth of your child, while it can also be incredibly lonely at the same time. This is why finding a moms group is so important!
Find some other stay-at-home-moms in your area.
- Contact your local church and see what moms groups they have available.
- Many local churches have a MOPS Group. MOPS, otherwise known as Mothers of Preschoolers, is a wonderful organization made for moms like you! Find out if there is a local chapter, or help to start one! Childcare is included in the fees when you join this great group of women! Grow in faith and community with MOPS!
- Many churches also have bible studies with childcare as well. You can use this time to recharge so you are the best mom for your children.
- Look into various events and groups on Meet up.
- This website puts people and interests together. This includes moms and women of all interests.
- Meetup is free to join. Some group organizers charge a subscription fee as it does take some work to plan groups meetings.
- It’s super easy to set up an account. Just go here to start. Or, you can even get the new app to keep up on the go!
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Start your own group.
- Find a local Moms Club® chapter. This group, made up of at-home Moms of all ages, organizes multiple events right near you!
- The group meets at playgrounds, parks, members’ homes, and museums to give all children a variety of activities to help them grow and learn.
- Moms comprise the board to help organize and make decisions for the good of the group. This allows the group to run smoothly for everyone involved.
- Playgroups are built around the ages of your children. You and other moms in the playgroup take turns hosting.
- Moms’ Nights Out allow moms to decompress and bond together while getting a little away time from home life.
- If you’re looking for ways to keep working out with kids in tow, these groups will be perfect for you!
- Baby Boot Camp ®allows moms to work out while staying with their children. With a monthly membership, enjoy the benefits of a gym through a certified fitness instructor. Learn fitness and nutrition techniques while staying at home with your children and meeting moms like you at the same time! Follow the blog here!
- Another great option is Stroller Strides®. Stroller Strides® is a workout program based around strollers and moms with their babies in tow. Get in great shape while forming long-lasting friendships and never leaving your children’s side.
I’m currently in both Moms Club® and MOPS. I love them both! I have several friends that are members of the various other groups as well.
Let me know which groups you decide to try!
I’d love to stay in touch! Be sure to sign-up for my monthly newsletter here.
All the Best,